IMPORTANT EMAIL SYSTEM UPDATE - After a recent upgrade, students are now required to login for the first time using their student ID number (900#) as their password. Students will be asked to change to another password immediately after the first login.
If you already know your e-mail account and password go straight to Student Email.
With this new e-mail address, you now have access to one of the most powerful e-mail systems available. Chattahoochee Technical College has adopted the Microsoft Live@edu solution for student e-mail. Features include e-mail storage space, a personal calendar, personal contact/address books, and even storage space on Microsoft's SkyDrive system. Here you can store your class work or any files you may have.
- Find your email address
- Go to http://outlook.com/students.chattahoocheetech.edu
- Enter your email address/Windows ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your initial password/pin is your student ID number (900#).
- You will be asked a series of security questions as well as a confirmation of your preferred language and timezone.
- You should now see your student email:
For Technical Support issues, please contact HelpDesk@Students.ChattahoocheeTech.edu